Last Updated on
Reading this blog post could lead to catchy funny kids songs being stuck in your head for days and maybe weeks.
Let’s face it, sometimes you just need a silly song playing loudly to inject some immediate FUN into your home. “Family Dance Party” has become a favorite of my kids and is one of those activities that I’m sure they will remember fondly someday. I love it because it gets us all up and moving no matter the age!
Over the years the kids have discovered lots of these songs. They all have catchy beats and funny lyrics and more than one of these is now burned permanently into my brain!
The really cool thing is that you can use your Amazon echo (everybody has one now right?) and just say “Alexa play _______ “ and the dance party starts immediately!
Heck, I’ve even used these at the kids birthday parties in a pinch when things need to be livened up! (and maybe one time when I was alone, cooking in the kitchen)
- Meet the Echo Plus - Same great sound as our Echo (3rd Gen) with a built-in Zigbee hub to easily setup and control your compatible smart home devices.
- Enjoy premium sound - Personalize your listening experience by adjusting the equalizer settings. Or pair with a second Echo Plus (2nd Gen) or Echo (3rd Gen) for stereo sound and add more bass with an...
- Voice control your music - Ask Alexa for a song, artist, or genre from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, and more. With multi-room music, play music on compatible Echo devices in...
- Voice control your smart home - Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices. Create routines to start and end your day.
Silly Kids Songs To Play On Alexa – Here you go…
- I Poop! ~ just as silly as it sounds…..say “Alexa, play I poop”
- Peanut Butter Jelly Time ~ say “Alexa, play Peanut Butter Jelly Time”
- What does the Fox Say ~ Warning: will be stuck in your brain….say “Alexa, play what does the fox say”
- I am a Gummy Bear ~ say “Alexa, play Gummy Bear”
- Chicken Tender ~ cause what kid doesn’t like chicken tenders…say “Alexa, play the chicken tender song”
- I need a diamond sword ~ for all the Minecraft lovers out there….say “Alexa, play diamond sword”
- Baby Shark ~ sweeping the nation, you know it right?….say “Alexa, play baby shark”
- Avocado ~ ….say “Alexa, play Avocado”
- The Duck Song~ Waddle. Waddle!…say “Alexa, play The Duck Song”
- Wonky Donkey~ Hee Haw!…say “Alexa, play Wonky Donkey”
- Juice Box~ We wanna juice box!…say “Alexa, play Juice Box”
Do you and your kids have a favorite silly song that you ask Alexa to play? Leave a comment below and if it’s silly enough, then I ‘ll add it to the list!