Thank you for your interest in contributing to Super Mom Picks.
AT THE MOMENT WE ARE ACCEPTING A LIMITED NUMBER OF GUEST POSTS — bring your A-GAME when submitting your pitch. When brainstorming ideas, please check out our other posts to get a sense of the style and content types that I publish here.
- Well-written and high-quality original content (not previously published on another site or publication)
- Content should be between 800 – 1500 words
- Do not submit sponsored reviews or affiliate links as these will not be accepted
- Submissions MUST include a brief bio and a bio photo
- Parenting advice or tips
- Traveling with kids
- Organizational ideas
- Time management
- Healthy living
- Meal planning
- Personal finance for moms
Your guest post may include:
- Your author bio with photo, a link to your site, plus a link to one of your social media accounts if desired
- One contextual link in your post back to your blog
I will take care of:
- Reviewing and editing your submission for quality, grammar, and SEO
- Scheduling and posting to the Super Mom Picks site
- Promoting the post via Super Mom Picks social media channels
How To Submit A Pitch
Email me with your idea (or two), your blog URL and a little about yourself. Please also share an expected timeframe for completion for article review. I will make every effort to respond to your idea within 5 business days.
Keep in mind that submission and/or approval of your pitch doesn’t guarantee publication. It’s your actual post that counts so make it a good one!
Keep the following in mind if your pitch is approved:
- Write clearly & concisely for our audience
- Use H2 & H3 subheadings for readability and SEO
- Deliver your post to me on the schedule we agreed upon, don’t be late!
- Google Doc delivery is preferred
- No need to include photos unless there is a very specific need, otherwise I’ll handle adding them
- Provide at least two headline title ideas for your post