By my third child I learned that if I am not prepared, I will have unnecessary stress.
There are lots of little things that you can do to make life with littles easier and keeping the right kid-related items in your vehicle is one of them.
Car Essentials Every Mom Should Keep In Her Car
Here are the 12 things every super mom should keep in her car.
1. Extra Diapers
If your child is in diapers, this is always a must! This keeps your car clean and fresh, and avoids necessary trips to the car wash.
An extra pack of wipes can be a life-saver. Not just for diaper changes, these come in handy after pumping gas, wiping hands after snacks, or even emergency stain removal.
- Formulated without: Ammonia, bleach, phthalates, sulfates
- Fragrance free
- Plant derived cleaning power
- Durable and non abrasive
3. Healthy Snack Stash
4. Distractions to occupy time
Because runny noses are just a way of life.
6. Anti-bacterial hand sanitizer
Of course the safe kind. This is essential to keep you and your child healthy and safe from any diseases that could be prevented by keeping your hands clean at all times.
7. Trash bags
Your car is always a mess, whether its snack wrappers, used tissues, or empty water bottles. Doggie pick up bags work nicely and are compact.
- Contains 6 - 2 Fl Oz bottles
- Creamy coconut is blended with the fresh citrus scent of lemon pure essential oil for a sweet, bright scent with every spritz
- Made with alcohol derived from non-GMO sugar cane that’s 99.9% effective against germs and aloe + vegetable glycerin for clean, soft hands
- No parabens, no phthalates, no fake fragrance, no dyes or artificial colors, no worries
8. A Blanket
Whether it is to spread out at an impromptu picnic, it is cooler than you expected at the soccer game, or the kids just need the comfort of a warm blanket for a long road trip.
9. Change of clothes for each child
Because no matter what, someone will always spill something on their clothes, get sick, or will end up muddy or wet!
10. First aid kit
You never know what kind of boo-boo you will need to comfort while out and about. So having a first aid kit ready is part of this top car essentials list.
11. Reusable shopping bags
Groceries are just one reason these come in handy. Library books and farmers market finds fit nicely, and I’ve even used them as emergency trick-or-treat bags.
12. Portable potty
If traveling with a toddler or small child who is potty training or if there just isn’t a convenient restroom available, you know the saying – some things just can’t wait!
- Opens quickly and easily for on-the-go potty emergencies
- Legs fold in for compact storage in cars, strollers or diaper bags
- Legs lock securely for use as a stand-alone potty or on public restroom toilets
- Soft, flexible flaps hold disposable bags securely in place.BPA Free
So that’s it. Do yourself a favor and go check your family car right now and make sure to get these car essentials in there. You will be glad you did.
Don’t leave Super Mom Picks without checking out the Top Picks page which highlights some of my very favorite items!