This Momma is in a hurry, just tell me which mini trampoline is the best already!
ANCHEER Trampoline, Mini Rebounder Trampoline with Adjustable Handle. This trampoline is great for all ages. Two people can jump at once, and it’s durable enough for adults to use it for exercise as well as long as they respect the 220 lb. weight limit. The adjustable handle is great for added stability while jumping, and removing the handlebar makes it easier to store.
Do your kids bounce off the walls when the weather won’t let them play outside (if not, please tell us your secrets)?
Kids need almost constant motion to get rid of the energy we all wish we could bottle and sell. These mini trampolines may be just the sanity saver you need for those hot summer days or long winter nights.
Skywalker Trampolines Mini Trampoline with Enclosure Net
- SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY: Patented enclosure eliminates gaps between the enclosure net and the jumping surface protecting children from pinch points & openings. All our products are tested for safety and durability to meet or exceed all ASTM standards
- SAFE DESIGN: This kid's trampoline features a 360 degree padded handle bar that helps stabilize kids as they jump. Enclosure net sewn directly to jump mat, eliminating gaps
- THEMED JUMP & LEARN: This 60 inches Round Seaside Adventure mini trampoline features a fun, ocean themed jumping mat that encourages animal recognition
- JUMP FOR JOY: These mini trampolines are great for small indoor and outdoor spaces and keeping kids active through the year along with our teeter totters and jungle gyms
- WARRANTY: We stand behind our quality guarantee with our 3 year limited warranty on the frame and 1 year limited warranty on all other materials
- SAFETY NOTE: Our high quality polyethylene netting is tightly woven to keep fingers and toes from getting caught. Stretch bands used in the place of springs
Skywalker Trampolines Mini Trampoline Review
Put the Review Here
Super Mom Picks Verdict:
This is a good product for toddlers if you find it for a good price, but be aware that it’s difficult to put together and it won’t last for years - especially if you put it outside.
ANCHEER Trampoline, Mini Rebounder Trampoline with Adjustable Handle
- Adjustable & Compact & Portable: This trampoline with adjustable handle bar, 5 levels heights, adjustable from 38 to 45 inch, more stability, and suitable for any height of people to keep balance. It is designed to fit small spaces in the gym or at home, and its convenient size lets you carry it from one spot to another without any hassle.
- Unique Design & Safe & Fun: This rebounding surface offer big enough space, trampoline workouts are ideal for men and women alike, if you want to start getting fit or if you¡¯ve been working out for some time now and just want a new routine, you should try this trampoline training!
- High Quality & Solid Build & Durable: Heavy-duty frame, PP jumping mat, PVC safe pad cover, stainless steel springs, rubber-tipped leg tube, offers a much safer environment for you.
- Increases Balance & Coordination: This trampolines work out a wide range of muscle groups, such as the cardiac and skeletal muscles. Strengthen skeletal system and increase bone mass, improve circulation. It helps strengthen the shoulder, hip, and leg muscles, burn calories.
- Easy Installation & Warranty: Detachable foldable design, saving storage space, making assemble done within half an hour. Please contact us for installation video link if necessary. We have quality warranty for Three months on parts and One year on frame. Within the warranty period, pls feel free to contact us, we would give you the best service. And we guarantee the quanlity of our trampoline.
ANCHEER Trampoline Review
This is an oval mini trampoline with a handle that is both adjustable and detachable. What sets this trampoline apart is that it’s close to the ground, and the manufacturer says it can be folded up for storage, although by searching through reviews it seems they may mean it’s easily stored when the handle is detached because it’s close to the ground.
Reviewers love the handle! It’s useful for kids with sensory processing needs that respond well to bouncing.
The maximum weight is 220 lbs, so two children can jump together. The oval shape makes that easier. Some parents are even able to bounce with their child and say they really enjoy that.
It’s protected with foam, PVC safety padding over the springs, and rubber-tipped legs for stability. Reviewers all say it’s very sturdy, although there were a few reports of legs not being level, making it unsafe. Be sure to check all the pieces before assembly to avoid that.
Like all trampolines, it’s difficult to put together! Reviewers say it’s a two-person job, and one of those should be pretty strong. Most say it takes between one hour and 90 minutes to assemble.
Super Mom Picks Verdict:
This trampoline is a winner for families with multiple kids, or families who want a parent/child bouncing option. The adjustable safety bar, non-slip legs, padding, and low height makes it good for small children or those with sensory processing needs who require extra stability.
Lovely Snail Trampoline with Basketball Hoop
- Basketball Hoop: This sport trampoline comes along with baseball hoop which help kids to practice while jumping.
- 5 Feet diameter round trampoline
- There is no way for your child to come into contact with the springs
- It's easy to move outside or keep it in our living room
- Weight Limit: 220lbs
There is no way for your child to come into contact with the springs
It's easy to move outside or keep it in our living room
Weight Limit: 220lbs
Lovely Snail Trampoline Review
A net surrounds this mini trampoline for safety, and another attractive feature for many is the basketball goal. The trampoline is 5 feet around and 5 feet tall from the ground to the top of the net, although the jumping room inside the net is a bit smaller than 4 feet.
This mini trampoline has a lot of complaints from families whose children are very rough when playing, or who are bigger. Reviewers say it’s really perfect for kids 3 to 6 who are less than 4 feet tall. Two smaller children can easily fit, but some reviewers say the net tears easily if children are using it to stabilize themselves.
The manufacturer says it’s safe indoors or out, but reviewers say indoors avoids unnecessary wear and tear. It’s best used on carpeting because it slides when children jump on hard flooring.
The basketball goal was a disappointment for a lot of reviewers. Several people said it was cheaply made and broke quickly, however at least one reviewer received a complimentary replacement when they called the company.
Assembly is a challenge. The instruction manual is not useful, but there is a video included, and a lot of families said it is helpful. Assembly is a two-person job and takes anywhere from 45 minutes to two hours.
Super Mom Picks Verdict:
This is a good option if you have kids ages 3 to 6 who aren’t aggressive. The 220-lb. weight limit may encourage people to buy it, but remember that the jumping space is a lot more compact than you might hope for.
JumpKing Trampoline 4' Bouncer for Kids
- Durable safety pad | 3.5" heavy-duty galvanized springs
- Foam-covered handle bar for added safety and protection | Durable safety pad
- Helps with young kids motor skills | Kids stay active
- Galvanized steel for extended frame life | Easy assembly
- Maximum user weight: 100 lbs
JumpKing Trampoline Review
JumpKing may be the most popular, trusted trampoline brand for most larger sized trampolines. This smaller version is 4 feet around including the springs and pads, and it has a handlebar as a stabilizer. The frame is galvanized steel, although the maximum weight for jumpers is just 100 pounds.
There isn’t a lot of information on this product, and there aren’t very many reviews. It seems close to the ground, and the padding has cute designs. The ANCHEER mini rebounder with adjustable handlebar above seems slightly more stable because the handlebar is in the middle, but due to this little JumpKing’s size, we don’t think the placement is necessarily unsafe.
We think the size of this one makes it an “individual bouncer” for just one person at a time, so if you have more than one bouncy child, you may want to wait for a great price and buy more than one!
Reviewers love this little trampoline so far!
Super Mom Picks Verdict:
This tiny trampoline is great for individuals! It’s from a trusted company, and we weren’t able to find a single poor review (there weren’t a lot of reviews at all yet, but of those that already exist, there were zero unfavorable ones).
smarTrike Activity Center, 3-in-1 Foldable Trampoline
- BALL PIT- Let the playtime begin. A ball bit for toddlers is a wonderful way for kids 10 months and up to develop fine motor and cognitive skills. 100 ball pit balls included.
- KIDS TRAMPOLINE WITH HANDLE- Kids from as young as 12M can develop balance skills while jumping in a fun and safe environment making it the perfect baby trampoline.
- MINI TRAMPOLINE-After gaining balance, control and confidence, at 24M+ the safety handlebar can be removed from the toddler trampoline for endless freestyle jumping.
- DURABILITY- High-quality elastic mat and strong elastic bands provide the small trampoline with an even bounce; lasting for years of fun, from 10 months to 5 years and up.
- FOLD & STORE- Easily fold the small trampoline and ball pit to store away for another day.
- NO ASSEMBLY NEEDED- The mini trampoline and ball pit are ready, right out of the box.
smarTrike Activity Center trampoline Review
This is a trampoline “plus more” for ages 10 months and up. There’s a handlebar for stability. There are no springs - the bounce is supplied by elastic bands. It’s low to the ground, and reviewers say it’s safe and sturdy.
It comes with a small “bag” that can be stretched across the legs when the trampoline is upside down which becomes a ball pit. There are 100 balls included, although some reviewers say you’ll need to order extras. When playtime is done, the ball pit becomes a drawstring bag to store the balls.
There’s no real assembly required. The legs and the base are foldable so that it’s compact enough to store just about anywhere, although some parents say it’s a little tough to fold. When folded, it measures at a petite 27 X 13 inches.
The downsides are that it’s really not meant for anyone over 5 or so. The weight limit is as petite as its folded size - a mere 55 pounds.
Super Mom Picks Verdict:
This is a great mini trampoline for young bouncers. It transforms into a ball pit and is perfect for small spaces. The only thing that kept from being our absolute favorite is the 55 lb. weight limit.