This Momma is in a hurry, just tell me which bottle warmer is the best already!
The Bable Bottle Warmer is the best all-around for breast milk from our list. It works well for steam-sterilizing, too. It’s made of stainless steel, fits two bottles of nearly any brand, and comes with a remote. The LCD display allows you to monitor the temperature as the milk approaches its ideal warmth.
Breastfeeding is both rewarding and exhausting. When you can’t be available 24 hours a day to feed your little one, bottle warmers can be a lifesaver. While cool milk may not be harmful, warming the milk to body temperature can make taking a bottle more comforting. Not all bottle warmers are created equally, though. We took a look at four warmers to see what parents liked and disliked about each one to take some of the guesswork out of purchasing for our readers.
Our Top Pick
Bable Bottle Warmer
- 【6-IN-1 Multi-Function】: Fast steam heating / constant water bath heating / keeping warm / heating food supplement / remote control. Smart bottle warmer, meets all your needs
- 【42℃(108℉) Constant Warming】: Evenly warm the breast milk or formula through water circulation or steam to preserve nutrition. Keep the warm water or breast milk warming in advance then start baby feeding whenever you need (recommended holding time within 2 hours)
- 【100℃(212˚F) Steam Heating】: Set the temperature to 100℃ (212˚F). Fast heat the breast milk by high temperature steam. Defrost or heat 5 ounces of milk in 7 minutes, soothes the crying baby quickly
- 【User-Friendly Design】: One-click selection of 42℃(108℉) or 100℃(212˚F). Monitor real time temperature. Equipped with remote control and milk powder box. Large caliber is compatible with various types of bottles (including COTOMOTO)
- 【Overheat Protection & Safe Materials】: The bottle warmer will power down automatically when the water inside of bottle warmer is dried. It is made of food-grade pp material, stainless steel. If you have any issues, please feel free to contact Bable customer service
Bable Bottle Warmer review
This is a two-bottle warmer that defrosts and warms breastmilk and formula bottles. It can also heat up solid foods and sterilize feeding equipment.
It has two temperature settings. The lower temperature is recommended for heating up breast milk, and it can also keep a bottle warm for up to two hours. It automatically switches over to the warming feature after reaching the desired temperature.
It’s made of stainless steel, fits two bottles of nearly any brand, and comes with a remote.
The LCD display allows you to monitor the temperature as the milk approaches its ideal warmth, which a lot of parents like.
Parents who don’t have a dishwasher or sterilizer really like and use the sterilizing feature a lot, although it can only sterilize one disassembled bottle at a time.
The drawbacks to the design are its bulk, inadequate fill lines, and smaller bottles tend to “float”. Some say the remote is not necessary, although it seems to be useful with twins or multiples.
The best part about this device is the even heating of each bottle, and the fact that it does not overheat milk, making it dangerously hot or stripping it of nutrients.
Super Mom Picks Verdict:
This is a great product with several different uses. It's ideal for parents of multiples, and parents across the board like that it doesn’t overheat bottles. It’s also great for keeping bottles warm and sterilizing feeding equipment.
If your biggest concern is space, it may not be the best fit for you.
This is our all-around favorite of the four warmers we reviewed.
Baby Brezza Safe & Smart, Electric Baby Bottle Warmer and Baby Food Warmer
- Safely and evenly warms breast milk, formula and baby food jars in minutes
- 2 settings ensure bottles are heated to the right temperature: 1) Steady Warm for breastmilk to preserve its nutrients and 2) Quick Warm for formula and baby food
- Steady Warm uses a warm water bath to safely warm or defrost breastmilk which preserves its nutrients (unlike traditional warmers that warm breastmilk with steam heat which can destroy breastmilk proteins)
- Quick Warm uses safe, steam heat to rapidly warm formula and baby food
- SMART Control: Use the FREE Baby Brezza app to operate the warmer and receive alerts when your bottle is ready on your IOS or Android mobile device using Bluetooth
- Warming basket fits all bottle brands/types, most storage bags (frozen or thawed) and plastic/glass food jars
- Auto Shut-off prevents overheating
Baby Brezza Safe & Smart, Electric Baby Bottle Warmer and Baby Food Warmer review
This warmer has two temperatures, the lowest being safe for breastmilk. It works well for many people, but some say milk is inconsistently heated and comes out either too hot or too cold.
Larger bottles for older babies often have to be reheated several times to achieve the proper temperature.
Several said that the “quick warm” function caused bottle contents to boil, and some report being burned by the lid, so be sure to use with caution.
It fits nearly all sizes and shapes of bottles and jar foods. It’s safe for glass and plastic.
You can program a starting temperature for your breast milk and it will not only adjust the time accordingly but notify you through the app when the bottle is ready. You do have to pair your device to your phone with each use as it does not store that information.
The buttons are difficult to operate, and some people are unable to figure out the programming, so keep that in mind if grandparents or other caregivers need to be able to operate it without you.
There is a loud beep from the device to alert you when the formula is ready, as well, which users either really loved or really hated.
Super Mom Picks Verdict:
This warmer is ok, especially if you find it on sale. Just remember to be really careful to check the temperature of the milk before feeding your baby. It’s best for people who like using technology.
MATCC Baby Bottle Warmer
- 【6 in 1:Milk Warmer, keep warm,Formula Warmer,Food Heater,Sterilize bottle,Defrost Milk】
- 【Double Bottles Design & Safe Materials】Baby bottle warmer can warm milk and water at the same time. Fits universal bottles of many different sizes and achieves different needs of baby's appetite.MATCC bottle warmer is made of food-grade pp material, stainless steel and BPA free.
- 【SMART RESERVATION &TEMPERATURE CONTROL】Heated milk can be reserved 12 hours in advance. LED digital bottle heater provides real-time temperature,you can program the accurate warming temperature (±1℃) & time(±1 Min).
- 【24-hour Constant temperature heating function & Overheat Protection,MATCC bottle warmer will power down automatically when the water inside of bottle warmer is dried.】
- 【STEAM DISINFECTION& QUALITY ASSURANCE】Takes a few minutes to steam sterilizer with nipples, bottles and baby fork and spoon.【12-Month Warranty, In 24 hours respond in work day.】
MATCC Baby Bottle Warmer review
This is the newest device on our list, so there aren’t as many reviews, but we wanted to include it because it has several functions and is a lower-priced alternative.
It fits most bottle sizes and shapes, and heat bottles made of any material. It defrosts and warms milk, heats baby food, sterilizes, and keeps milk warm after heating.
We liked that there is an automatic shut off safety feature when it runs out of water so the device won’t overheat, although you should be aware that the next time you start it after the function is triggered, it may take a little longer to warm up.
The touch screen is an LED digitally controlled panel.
Although it heats two bottles at a time, we love that it’s a smaller machine, so it’s perfect for families with limited counter space.
Kiinde Kozii Voyager Compact Travel Bottle Warmer
- WARM MEALS ON THE GO: With the Kozii Voyager Travel Bottle Warmer, feeding your little one while away from home is a breeze. Whether you use it to warm a milk storage bag, a bottle of milk or a jar of baby food, this portable product is a lifesaver when it comes to heating meals for your little boy or girl. It works great for Kiinde Twist Pouches, food jars, breast milk storage bags, and bottles of all sizes.
- NO ELECTRICITY NEEDED: Unlike at-home bottle warmers, the Kozii Voyager doesn’t require electricity or batteries. Simply pour hot water into the insulated container. When it’s time to heat up Baby’s food, remove the cap and pour the hot water into one of the 2 warming cups. Just choose the size that is the best fit for the bottle, bag, or food jar you are warming.
- KEEPS WATER HOT ALL DAY: The Kozii Voyager keeps water hot all day long, thanks to its TRIPLE-WALL, vacuum-insulated, stainless steel construction. You can even refill it between uses to ensure you’re always prepared to feed your child. It is BPA-free and is safe to use with both glass and plastic bottles and baby food holders. Kozii Voyager is one of Kiinde’s must-have accessories for any busy parent.
- FITS MOST CUP HOLDERS & DIAPER BAGS: Our travel bottle warmer system is designed with easy storage in mind. Kozii Voyager fits in most car cup holders and is compact enough to easily carry in a diaper bag. Don’t fuss with bulky warmers when you’re traveling or going out for the day. Kozii Voyager is here to simplify the feeding process.
- GREAT BABY SHOWER GIFT: The Kozii Voyager is a great gift for new breastfeeding mothers and fathers, or any parent who wants a quick and easy way to warm formula, frozen breast milk, or baby food on the go. It’s useful for infants and young kids of all ages. Use it with Kiinde Twist pouches, Kiinde Foodii pouches, and bottles of all sizes for a simple and convenient feeding system.
Kiinde Kozii Voyager review
This is our only non-electric selection. It’s a specialized thermos with two external cups of different sizes. You pour the hot water from the specially made thermos into one of the two cups, which work with almost any size bottle.
It won’t ever overheat your baby’s bottle, and it’s safe for breastmilk.
The manufacturer says it keeps water hot all day long, however, many users say that although it keeps boiling water warm for 2 to 4, the water cools much more rapidly.
This warmer is very travel-friendly, though. It can fit just about anywhere. Most parents report it’s never leaked, but there have been a couple of reports of leaky containers, so test it out before carrying it with very hot water or putting it in a diaper bag.
This is most useful when you don’t have access to an outlet, can’t easily or safely breastfeed, but will still have access to hot water every few hours.
It could be replaced by a thermos and a couple of other containers, however, the price is really reasonable in comparison to traditional thermoses. Having cups that already fit snuggly together creates a handy system and is a fairly inexpensive and space-saving solution.
6 Tips for Shopping for a Bottle Warmer for Breastmilk
While researching this article, we came up with a few tips that make shopping for bottle warmers for breastmilk more manageable. If none of the suggestions above are a good fit, here are a few things we’d suggest looking for as you do further research.
Look specifically for information about how the device works for breast milk.
But if you think you may want to switch to formula at some point, keep that in mind as you shop, too.
Remember your Celsius to Fahrenheit conversions, because for some reason, even warmers made in the U.S. seem to use Celsius measurements.
Before you shop, think about the appliances you have, and how many you plan to have for baby, then measure your cabinet space.
Overheating bottles is one of our number one concerns. Be sure that no matter how many good reviews your warmer has, how often you use it, or how dependable it is, you always check the temperature of milk before feeding your baby. Steer clear of warmers that don’t regulate temperature well if you can when shopping.
Some very popular companies with extremely dependable records for making great baby products have terrible reviews for their bottle warmers, so don’t just shop by name brand alone.