Warning: reading this blog post could lead to catchy silly kids songs being stuck in your head for days and maybe weeks.
Let’s face it, sometimes you just need a silly song playing loudly to inject some immediate FUN into your home. “Family Dance Party” has become a favorite of my kids and is one of those activities that I’m sure they will remember fondly someday. I love it because it gets us all up and moving no matter the age!
Over the years the kids have discovered lots of these songs. They all have catchy beats and lyrics and more than one of these is now burned permanently into my brain!
The really cool thing is that you can use your Amazon echo (everybody has one now right?) and just say “Alexa play _______ “ and the dance party starts immediately!
Heck, I’ve even used these at the kids birthday parties in a pinch when things need to be livened up! (and maybe one time when I was alone, cooking in the kitchen)
Silly Kids Songs – Here you go…
- I Poop! ~ just as silly as it sounds…..say “Alexa, play I poop”
- Peanut Butter Jelly Time ~ say “Alexa, play Peanut Butter Jelly Time”
- What does the Fox Say ~ Warning: will be stuck in your brain….say “Alexa, play what does the fox say”
- I am a Gummy Bear ~ say “Alexa, play Gummy Bear”
- Chicken Tender ~ cause what kid doesn’t like chicken tenders…say “Alexa, play the chicken tender song”
- I need a diamond sword ~ for all the Minecraft lovers out there….say “Alexa, play diamond sword”
- Baby Shark ~ sweeping the nation, you know it right?….say “Alexa, play baby shark”
This post was proofread by Grammarly